Republicans: Do we really want a 72yr old President?

Favorite Answer

I don't want McCain, if that's what you mean. There are plenty of 72 year olds who'd make a fine President, but he ain't one of them IMO.

I'm thinking if it comes down to McCain vs Clinton/Obama, I'll hold my nose and pull the D lever. That way they can take the heat for a while.

Hey, that 72 y.o. is holding up a lot better than Billary. She is tired, frustrated and drained!

This campaigning has taken it's toll on that 60 year old than any other candidate of either party.

If you are honest you have to admit it. She always appears desperate to me.

She was so complacent at the first few debates; called in the Pit Bull, increased her 'get it free from me' message and now she is faced with a challenge and she is going on sheer grit. She will be ready for a month long hibernation on 'day one'.

"Ain't it funny how pride goes before a fall?"

Why not? Remember Ronald Reagan and wasn't he one of the BEST presidents ever????

Which shows the inexperience of the voters....

EXPERIENCE is what counts to run a country - look at Africa! You cannot find a bigger, messier, scarrier example than that and it is NOT about color or race it is because NONE of their leaders when they came in power had any experience!

Is that what you want?

Yes, Age is relative and today 72 does not mean old. McCain has a lot of experience and is very sharp, I think he would do us well as President.

I would much rather have a competent senior in the office than either of the two middle-aged socialists running against him. Our country can't afford that kind of nonsense, especially now.

how can any of you compare john mccain to Ronald Regan?(and not voting for mccain has nothing to do with age-look at his entire record in the senate!)

• Meg H

So? Reagan was 69 and he was our best president.

i don't like him he is going to stay at Iraq and more soldiers will be killed and he wants to create new wars what is this man trying to do ????

No, especially not one named John Mccain.He is a scary individual.

No