J.O.N.A.S. details?? Camp Rock details?

Anyone know anything about the new show J.O.N.A.S. with the jonas bros in it? and their new movie camp rock?

Favorite Answer

Camp Rock is about a girl named Mitchie (played by Demi Levato) who is an aspiring pop star and wants to go to Camp Rock but can't afford it. So her mom works in the kitchen so she can go. Shane Grey (Joe Jonas) overhears her singing and wants to find out who is behind the beautiful voice. J.O.N.A.S. is about the Jonas Brothers being a band undercover as spies. They actually underwent martial arts training to make the stunts look real. J.O.N.A.S. is actually an acronym for Junior Operatives Networking As Spies. I can't wait until these shows come out!

Source(s): Jonas Brothers Freak
  • I have a picture of the Camp Rock.

i heard its taking a while for J.O.N.A.S to come out because of the writers strike thing. It sucks

Jonas Brothers?!

Are you serious? They suck.

Listen to a good band, like The Beatles, or The Eagles, The Doors.

Something that dosen't make you brian turn into mush.

I don't understand how the words "rock" and "jonas bros" can be listed in the same context.

All I know, is that Camp Rock is comming out in june or July. :))

Dunno, but I saw the commercial for Camp Rock and really liked the song. Although it does kinda seem like a HSM rip off. I guess we'll see. May even be better than HSM.