Would it suck to have a park board and ride down ski runs?How would it handle?Also technine jib?Good or bad?

• TahoeT
    Favorite Answer

A lot of people ride freestyle / jib boards on the groomed runs - they work on skier packed and powder runs just fine but might not work that well on a really icy or "corduroy" groomed run where the softer board will chatter more than a stiffer freeride board would.

I ride with a couple of people that ride Rome freestyle boards all over the mountain and they do fine.

Good Luck

I rode my 145cm jib board board (I'm 150lbs) in knee deep powder last month and besides having to set my bindings back it rode just fine. In fact I found myself having alot more fun as I spent most of the runs looking for things to hit in the trees and on the sides of the trails. I had so much fun that I never even wound up breaking out my all-mountain board.

I agree though that on icy trails you definitely miss having more edge to grip with but it's definitely worth a shot.

it depends on what type of freestyle board you get.check out the rome agent.i ride that board everywhere and its fine.its one of the best freestyle boards and it can also ride pow and groomers