Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
What costs more than the Iraq War?
Friends, this is from an accurate source...something worthy for our concern.
Illegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors http://rense.com/general79/seniors.htm
I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following facts:
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt...
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt...
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt...
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt...
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal alie ns for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.h...
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt...
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US . http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt...
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deporta...
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of ori gin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ". http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!
Social Security Change For 2008 (This helped me decide who I DON’T WANT for President!!)
The United States Senate voted to extend Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens beginning in 2008. The following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.
Alaska : Stevens (R)
Arizona : McCain (R)
Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado : Salazar (D)
Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida : Martinez (R)
Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)
Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa : Harkin (D)
Kansas : Brownback (R)
Louisiana : Landrieu (D)
Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana : Baucus (D)
Nebraska : Hagel (R)
Nevada : Reid (D)
New Jersey : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico : Bingaman (D)
New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
Oregon : Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania : Specter (R)
Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
South Carolina : Graham (R)
South Dakota : Johnso n (D)
Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)
SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW. THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION, UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS who didn't pay in a dime.
LET US SHOW OUR LEADERS IN WASHINGTON "PEOPLE POWER" AND THE POWER OF THE INTERNET. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT OR INDEPENDENT! KEEP IT GOING!
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Wow, a sobering assessment of what we really needed to be made aware of. Thanks for sharing this with us. I would also suggest we flood the offices of the front runners to let them know why they are getting our votes for president.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I will be faithful in forwarding this, and to answer your question: The one thing that I feel "costs" more than the war in Iraq is the lack of understanding that God has all the power over what's going, and the scriptures explain why it all must come about. The push towards a One-world political system should be welcomed by all Christians, as this prophesy must be fulfilled. This strive to create "democracy throughout the world, will crash around their feet, then Satan will appear, claiming to be able to bring "peace" about, and the "whole world" will follow him... that is the world, not Christians, of a strong heart. May the love of Christ guide us all! <')))><
- 5 years ago
I don't know the exact amount, but it was in the news paper that if you took all the money spent on that war, you would have enough to fund every school district in the U.S. for the next 10 years.
- manomanLv 41 decade ago
Could you let me in (more) on who would be defending our cause on this issue. You seem to be able to pay alot more attention than I can.
work work work to pay pay pay for the illegal illegal illegalSource(s): This is serious... 1Co 13.13 luv u Eds
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I do not want either of those people as president either. Unfortunately I think we will be faced with McCain and either Clinton Obama or Obama- Clinton.
- DarkwolfLv 51 decade ago
I've been trying to vote Durbin out for years, and I never voted for Obama.
and I never will. he's dangerous.
- 1 decade ago
The secret war in Cambodia when America dropped $2million in bombs everyday on Cambodia for nine years. Yep NINE YEARS.
Anyone any idea why so many people hate the USA?
- 1 decade ago
- Anonymous1 decade ago
If they leave America will die
YOU rely on them daily
you are rich partially because they are poor
Your only reading the one side of the ledger
- ?Lv 61 decade ago
How much is a human life worth???