Nj asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Johnny Vaughan and Denise Van Outen?

Anyone been listening to Johnny and Denise on Capital's breakfast show? Wondered what you thought? I think Denise is awful, really dated 90's ladette humour and a dreadful voice.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

They have a breakfast show together?! Why didn't anyone tell me? Consider it done, because I think Johnny is hilarious, and they make a great comedy duo. Bring back the Big Breakfast!

• 4 years ago

It was announced on January 10 2008 that van Outen would be reunited with Johnny Vaughan and become the co-host of the Capital Radio breakfast show, from February 4 2008.[28] However, on July 29 2008 it was reported that she had decided to quit the show after only half of her contract had been completed, due to the effect that early morning starts were having on her health.

• 1 decade ago

Don't listen to the radio - Johnny Vaughan's OK at a push but I can't stand DVO and you're right she really is dated!

• 1 decade ago

I was listening to it this morning and I know what you mean. I switched over to radio 1 instead. That Chris and his crew are hilarious

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I LOVE that show. Good songs and the presenters are hilarious. CASH CASH CASH CASH! (if you listen to the show, youll know what im on about)

• 1 decade ago

I agree, she should have not come back...she left on a high before and should have got on with the future....after all she has other talents

• 1 decade ago

i dont get up in time to listen to there show =[

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's fit though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.