Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

peoms written in 1865?

can anyone help me find peoms written in the year of 1865 or a site that has peoms. thank you.

=]

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well The Battle Hymn of the Republic was written in 1862 by Julia Ward Howe. Longfellow was writing poems in 1865. That should get you started. Pax- C

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1865 is the year the Civil War ended, so . . . easy way to find poems from that time period is to type

civil war poems

or

civil war poetry

in your browser. o before e. :)

Best of luck. Here's the first one my browser came up with:

• 3 years ago

in case you purchased suicidal dispositions and also you're wondering about it then you incredibly see probable no way out yet there's a gentle interior the accurate of a tunnel. God is the gentle. He loves you want noone else interior the international and He needs you to be the happiest. in case you do not opt to stay then no one can help you you. Do you imagine that is an wonderful theory to kick the bucket interior the lavatory with the help of reducing your veins wondering about "Oh how selfish am I?" trust it or no longer yet imagine each and everything over and stay a contented existence with love and friendship! do no longer attempt this!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.