I need to run another 4 miles tommrow for track but my legs are really sore from today. What can help it heal?

I am 15 years old and today was the second day of track practice. We have ran about 4-5 miles today and now my legs are really, really, really, very sore. You do not know how sore they are they are extremely sore. I haven't been running in a while though its just my second day. And now it hurts everytime i walk... show more I am 15 years old and today was the second day of track practice. We have ran about 4-5 miles today and now my legs are really, really, really, very sore. You do not know how sore they are they are extremely sore. I haven't been running in a while though its just my second day. And now it hurts everytime i walk and go up stairs.

I need to heal by tommorow fast! so i can run another 4-5 miles and keep up with my team. What is the best way for me to heal my sore legs, sore toes, sore heels, about every muscle on my legs and feet fast?
Update: i've even stretched after and before we ran