Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

I need to run another 4 miles tommrow for track but my legs are really sore from today. What can help it heal?

I am 15 years old and today was the second day of track practice. We have ran about 4-5 miles today and now my legs are really, really, really, very sore. You do not know how sore they are they are extremely sore. I haven't been running in a while though its just my second day. And now it hurts everytime i walk and go up stairs.

I need to heal by tommorow fast! so i can run another 4-5 miles and keep up with my team. What is the best way for me to heal my sore legs, sore toes, sore heels, about every muscle on my legs and feet fast?

i've even stretched before and after running for a long time

Favorite Answer

Heat your legs and stretch! Have a high protein meal before bed and have tomato juice and bananas if they are available to you.

• Katie

stretch some, then take a warm bath, and soak for a while that should help, don't use ice because that will just make your muscles tense up, the warm water will help to loosen them and make them less sore.

a coarse salt in a warm water is always good for the blood circulation. I do that and it helps eliminate the pain and also after running do some stretch, it helps your muscle to relax.

I just let it rest for the day or take a shower make the soreness out I did It feel much better

Try your best to massage them and take a HOT bath. Then go ahead and sleep on it. If you're worried that it will continue to happen, it won't as the season progresses.

Good Luck

A nice warm bath and maybe wrapi it up with something afterwards!

stretch. Then take a nice hot bath, and rub your legs.

stretch, soak your legs in warm water

when i cant walk i put ice on it but sometimes it goes away

• Marc M

epson salt bathe in it