How do I stop calls to cell from scam car warranty company?

How do I stop calls to cell from scam car warranty company? I get calls from two numbers all the time on my cell phone. One starts with 562-289... and the other starts with 408-587... If you look them up online they are definitely spam calls. If you call the number back you just get a quick recording. I reported them to the FCC and tried to call the company that supplies their phone service without luck. I'm also on the Do Not Call registry. ATT Wireless won't let me block numbers either. What can I do to get rid of them!?!

You can check it out at http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/5622898136...

Favorite Answer

call or go talk to who ever your cell company is and tell them whats going on and they should be able to put a block on that number to your phone

it might costed?

Get a new number.