why do guys dislike giving oral sex?

Every guy I have been involved with has been against oral sex (well they insist on it but don't return the favor). For 2 it was against their religion, the others did it once and never again and one guy was obsessed it and would do it for hours. Why are guys less than willing to do it?

Favorite Answer

Not all guys are against it, but enough are.

Some guys worry about the fact that since a woman's sexual area is mostly "inside", it isn't as clean as they thing their own parts are. And, while there are some girls who just don't smell that great down there, most are fine if they bathe regularily and use normal soap. And that musky smell can really fire a guy up.

It's pretty simple, really. If he won't, you won't. Don't settle for less than what you want.

Every guy is different. From now on, don't do it to him unless he does it to you first. When I was much younger I hardly ever did it, and now I wish a girl would have insisted so I could have had more practice.

• Rob

Really? I love doing it, as long as it is all kept up down below and the forest is pretty cleared. But, I love doing oral on a woman, the thought of getting her off with my tongue is hot!!!

It really varies. A lot of guys love it and some just don't like the taste/smell.

• Nancy

Every girl is different. :D some girls seem to mind to much. and dislike it, but i love it i give it to my baby all the time. Some just say its gross cause they never tired it. <3

Maybe some guys don't like the idea of it. Maybe some think it's fun.

Not all guys

some think its not clean and may have a odor to it I had friend that they wont go there because there c_ mm in there For me I love to go there before and after I love to please my lover anyway I can

Not all guys.Perhaps they need some encouragement?

they are crazy --- i would prefer to give than receive (truly) ---- that fact that it can increase the pleasure i can give is stimulation enough --- enjoy