i have insomnia, a mouth ulcer, a head ach what is wron with me?

also in my chin i have this throbing vein

Favorite Answer

Go see you doc about the insomnia but please do not get addicted to the sleeping pills. Also tell him to lok at your mouth ulcer. I got one when I was under a great deal of stress and I have never had a mouth ulcer or fever blister a day in my life before or after this one. As fr the throbbing vein, maybe you should tell the doc about that and the headache as well. It could be related to you not getting enough sleep

For your mouth ulcer problem, you exactly require sound dental hygiene which eliminates the presence of harmful microbes in the mouth, avoid or reduce spicy, acidic or salty foods and drinks which tend to predispose to it, and the use of antibacterial solution at http://www.oramd.co.uk/ will help a lot to get rid of mouth ulcers.

they're not all related. take some advil for the head ache. i cant help you with the others. only a doctor can. i've had insomnia for three whole years. i haven't had a good night's sleep since.

• gregg

Clean your insides.