Is this a good skateboard for a beginner?

Hey, I'm interested In skateboarding and havn't asked my parents yet but I'm sure they'll buy me it if its under like 40 dollars. Is this good for a beginner board? If I really hate skateboarding I could just get a pro board but Is this good for now? Its 31 inch in lenght and 8 inch wide. At... show more Hey, I'm interested In skateboarding and havn't asked my parents yet but I'm sure they'll buy me it if its under like 40 dollars. Is this good for a beginner board? If I really hate skateboarding I could just get a pro board but Is this good for now?

Its 31 inch in lenght and 8 inch wide. At least I think it is
It has ABCE 3 bearings, which I think might suck because the best bearings are ABCE 7.
The wheels are 50 mm which is good I guess cause I'm going to street skate and I don't know any skate boards or ramps in my area. But I wish I could have found a 51 or 52mm
And its 25 dollars, heres a pic.

http://www.target.com/Roller-Derby-G-Pin-Skateboard-Yellow/dp/B000XPB0J2/sr=1-5/qid=1202255849/ref=sr_1_5/602-1090825-3779839?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3ASkateboard&page=1

If it sucks, whats wrong with it? How can it be improved
no, I'm not getting a real board from a skate shop so
don't say that. I just want to see if I like skateboarding.