Jerome asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What was in the briefcase in the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

this is the (in my opinion) best list of illicit substances quoted in a movie.

Favorite Answer

direct quote...

Raoul Duke: We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Wonderland The Acid House Altered States Up in Smoke (1978). Nice Dreams (1981). Still Smokin' (1983). Boogie Nights The Dream Seller Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982). Formula 51 (2001). Half Baked (1998). Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (2004). High Art (1998 How High (2001 Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001). Kids (1995). Permanent Midnight (1998). Sid and Nancy (1986). The Stoned Age (1994 Thirteen (2003 Woodstock (1970).

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): briefcase movie fear loathing las vegas: https://biturl.im/IKW0S
  • mah

Raoul Duke Quotes

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avdDp

starred. a man after my own heart. the evil dead series half baked grandma's boy harold and kumar go to white castle the stoned age blow kevin smith movies (with the exception of jersey girl) darkman planet terror death proof (really, any tarantino or rodriguez pictures) zombie films are great (rob zombie films too) let's go to prison hatchet high tension baseketball orgazmo team america knoced up, superbad and 40 year old virgin snatch lock, stock and two smoking barrels trainspotting very bad things the broken lizard flicks and hot rod. i do have more, but start with the ones you haven't seen in the list, if you've seen them all, then thumb me down or contact me. trust me, i've only just begun, it gets more obscure.

Cocaine, LSD, Mescaline, Marijuana,

Source(s): I have seen the movie so many times.. it's a good one!!!