Josh
Josh asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

After today, will you finally agree that I was prophetic about President Obama?

If you look at my questions from about 6 months ago, I told people, repeatedly, that Obama would be the next President. Nobody had really even heard of him at that point, and now he is a household name.

For 8 years, President Obama is going to better our country.

For the first time since the Grand Redneck took office, in what seems like a century of darkness and despair, there has been no light at the end of the tunnel.

Honestly, I could care less about the answers. Report me, I really couldn't give a ****.

Read it and weep! (they should be tears of joy tho because he's going to fix Bushy's mess)

Favorite Answer

Sure, you're a prophet. Just two things, though:

1. We don't know a danged thing. All polls are still open, dude.

2. Who are you?

Well Yeah, He MIGHT Be! But, I'm Voting For Hilary Clinton! She's Trying To Lower Mortgage Rates & Fixing Healthcare! Now, that's what we need!

• Plano

I love your optimism, Josh but better wait until the tally is over..hehe.

Hes not president yet..Dont count your Chickens.. Have a crystal ball do you ?

California will come in late tonight. If he takes Cal and Massachusetts, he's just one step away from the nomination. You can bet Hillary is really nervously chewing on her cud today.

I love the capitalization of Grand Redneck....LOL.

GO OBAMA!!

no, cause prophecies have to manifest to be considered accurate. Don't start charging people for palm readings.

• Sean

Relax Josh. He hasn't been elected yet.

Anything could happen.

• you are no prophet, he is going against Hillary. Hillary is helping Obama more than anything else.

If he sounds too good to be true...