Sore winners?

I dont get it, not all Patriots fans are sore lossers. The ones who are, are more likely bandhoppers. Right when the Giants won the Superbowl I posted this, "I guess you cant win them all. I will be one of the few fans that will still be with the Patriots next year. It was a good game and coming from a Patriots fan, I give the Giants my respect." And all I have seen is a bunch of Giants fans just talking out their @@@. NOT ALL Giants fans are sore winners. I have seen the good ones like, " Good game guys, theres always next year." But others, " YEAH!!! G-MEN IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!! WE KICKED @@@ AND THEY NEVER CAME CLOSE. THEY SUCK AND ALL OF THE PLAYERS DO STERIODS!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO SPYGATE COMES AROUND!!!!" That shows no respect for the other team.

Favorite Answer

I totally agree. It's not the end of the world when they lost the Super Bowl. There's always next year and I'll be there to support them. I think all sports fans should show some respect for other teams, not insult them.

Source(s): Anonymous...

in my view, I dislike the two. Sore losers do have a reason to be dissatisfied approximately yet they are able to come again up with 1000 motives of ways the triumphing team or participant cheated or shouldnt of gained. yet sore winners in basic terms go around bragging.

i think the only reason why people are saying that is because the other team, the pats, showed absolutely NO respect for the Giants. i mean seriously, you guys won 18 games.

Brady had his shine, its Eli's turn.

If Brady had just shooken Eli's hand and if Bellichick stayed on the field till the game was over then people wouldve respected them more. Also, if ANYONE besides the Giants team and their fans had given them a chance, then they wouldnt be making such a big deal of this, but since people were already saying that the pats had a perfect season and made history Giants get to brrag cuz at least someone made history that night.

:D

• JT-24

There are fans like this with every team...you just have to weather the storm because they will be gone soon...you can usually tell who the real fans are and who the casual/bandwagon fans are.

You should know that there are fans like this on every team. It's no better than the crazy Patriots fans who were talking about how unbeatable they were and that they were the greatest ever back when it was week 8.

Sore Winners? Please!!! Coming into the SuperBowl, the Pats were the best thing since sliced bread. G-MEN 14 point underdogs.. Brady gets taped with a walking boot and we still get disrespected 11 point underdogs. C'mon!!!! Fact of the matter is NE had an outstanding season, but it came to a screeching halt at the hands of the G-MEN.. Ballin!!!!

• Yes, most Pat's fans aren't sore loosers...just the F*cking coach of the team!!!

Dont even start about sore winners, the Pats own that title as well. They ran up the score evey chance they got this year.

seriously man. there is no reason to trash talk a game they almost lost anyway...

what a lucky last-minute touchdown.

Amen...............some people need to mature.............what is this?...................40 year olds gawking in the face of people.............give me a break.......

Pats will get em' next year..........i hope in the draft they pick someone defensive so they can polish it up...They're probaly already working to improve AND prepare for losses in thee future.......but hopefully, them and the Pats are SuperBowl 43 bound!...........Take my word for it!

Source(s): me<3333