Sore winners?

I dont get it, not all Patriots fans are sore lossers. The ones who are, are more likely bandhoppers. Right when the Giants won the Superbowl I posted this, "I guess you cant win them all. I will be one of the few fans that will still be with the Patriots next year. It was a good game and coming... show more I dont get it, not all Patriots fans are sore lossers. The ones who are, are more likely bandhoppers. Right when the Giants won the Superbowl I posted this, "I guess you cant win them all. I will be one of the few fans that will still be with the Patriots next year. It was a good game and coming from a Patriots fan, I give the Giants my respect." And all I have seen is a bunch of Giants fans just talking out their @@@. NOT ALL Giants fans are sore winners. I have seen the good ones like, " Good game guys, theres always next year." But others, " YEAH!!! G-MEN IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!! WE KICKED @@@ AND THEY NEVER CAME CLOSE. THEY SUCK AND ALL OF THE PLAYERS DO STERIODS!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO SPYGATE COMES AROUND!!!!" That shows no respect for the other team.
16 answers 16