Ringing In My Ear After Concert, Will It Go Away?

In my left ear I have had a sensitivity to certain pitch of noise for quite some time. When this pitch of noise is heard, my ear goes sort of extra-sensitive or something. I went to a rock concert last night (first one I've been to) and had ringing in my ears when I came out. When I woke up this morning I... show more In my left ear I have had a sensitivity to certain pitch of noise for quite some time. When this pitch of noise is heard, my ear goes sort of extra-sensitive or something.

I went to a rock concert last night (first one I've been to) and had ringing in my ears when I came out. When I woke up this morning I still had ringing in my left ear, and it has gotten worse through the day. Will it go away? Really starting to hurt now.
Update: Concert finished Monday night at about 10:30. It's now Thursday morning and the ringing is still quite loud but it is noticably better than yesterday. Think it is on its way out, fingers crossed.