In ep.5 season 5 of The L Word Shane talks about a "Party brown", what's that? Is it a cake with weed in it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes....thats exactly what she was talking about...Party Brownies. she was pouring weed in the mix when she was making them, and then when adele came in and asked what they were, shane showed her the bag of weed. :-)

• 4 years ago

solutions for CISN 103.9 Edmonton hear & Win 7am music = Sideways 7:15 be conscious = chortle BBFF = i'm Gonna Get You 9am music = Out final evening artwork be conscious = Boots 10:15 be conscious = Moments 12pm Artist = Darius Rucker 2pm music = somebody such as you 2:15 be conscious = Wind 4:15 be conscious = airborne dirt and dirt 5pm music = ultimately Friday maximum wanted = in ordinary terms you may Love Me this way 8:15 be conscious = Agricom minutiae united states music = B Dazzle White = Act Now video games = Oops hi Mr. best Minister = C How Stuff Works = An "Oracle Lake" the place clergymen acquire visions permit's bypass eco-friendly Canada = A Shell = Enderby Sleuth = Cake Telus = Leonardo DaVinci on the instant time In Canadian historic past = B walking With Dinosaurs = T-Rex Western Union = Cambodia thank you Janey, you rock Have a great weekend certainly everyone

• 1 decade ago

I think so, yes.

To be honest, there are a lot of words Shane used that were completely foreign to me right off Season 1...

Lol, maybe it's just I live halfway round the world...

Different terms and all.

• 1 decade ago

Didn't see the episode. Although if I had to guess I would say Yes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

she said party brownies. and she meant that they were pot brownies for jenny's party. it's basically just regular brownies with pot to get you high.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it is...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.