Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it "wrong" to "help yourself" during sex?

Is it "wrong" somehow (not morally, but something that I shouldnt HAVE to do) to "help myself" during intercourse? (Sorry for the coy wording here, but YA is awfully sensitive to some language...)

how many other women out there do this? do you do this just sometimes, or every time, or what? and do your hands get less tired after a while, lol? i always tire out...

Favorite Answer

I think it is a very hot thing to do, and so will your guy. Then you have the sensation of both for maximum pleasure!

Sorry if you hand gets tired - want some help?

PS: This is WAY better than faking orgasm, which a lot of women do because they aren't smart enough to do what you are. Any women who is not having an O during sex needs to find out why and do something about it!!! Change positions, use toys, do anything! Do'nt settle for boring sex.

There's NO reason whatsoever to feel badly about needing or wanting to masturbate yourself during intercourse. The vast majority (over 80%) of all women cannot reach orgasm through vaginal intercourse alone; if you are forward-thinking and uninhibited enough to help yourself to the pleasure that is rightfully yours then more power to you!

I've read a BUNCH of questions where women abjectly REFUSE to even touch themselves (except to wipe/cleanse), let alone pleasure themselves either privately or during intercourse. So if YOU and your partner don't have an issue, go for it!

Not wrong. Some women can only obtain orgasm through the clitoris. As long as you dont make your partner feel insufficient, it is actually a good thing for the both of you, because it enhances your enjoyment, and seeing you orgasm should make your partner happy also.

I DO and my man actually likes it! i dont do it all the time (even though ) i could because i want him to think that he does it for me. but sometimes ill move his hand there and have him help me a little more. but yeah i would say probably 50% of the time i do...hey we have to do what we can :)

You mean like imagining Johnny Depp on top of me? Yup works every time

I personally don't think so but I would make sure I was in a strong relationship and that my partner didn't have low self esteem because he might think he is unable to satisfy you, make it about trying to use it to turn him on (if you talk about it with him) not about wanting to do it for yourself.

I do and sometimes my DH helps me out that way to during sex....great thing, great thing!

I think it's a good "add on" whether he "does it" for you or not.

Personally, I like my hand on top of his or his hand on top of mine going at it together. It just turns me on.

I love to watch that and participate in such things

• There is nothing wrong with that, and in fact it is a turn-on for men too watching you do that.