Gerard asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

What do you think about the bout between Carlos Quintana v Paul Williams? KO or decision? Who will win?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

you can check out what people are saying on the fantasy league on LiverPuncher.com, they added this fight to the league.

I put my prediction on WIlliams, only one guy said quintana...check it out

http://www.liverpuncher.com/articles/make-a-predic...

Source(s): www.liverpuncher.com
  • 1 decade ago

I'm rooting for quintana but i think the bout is gonna go to Paul Williams by decision.

• 3 years ago

this would desire to be a quite close combat. potential particularly equivalent. Chins in Williams desire. Williams does not punch as stressful as Cotto so as that would desire to maintain Quintana in the combat. I particularly have Williams taking a centred and debatable decision. i could desire to characteristic that if Williams bins Quintana this combat isn't any contest. Williams has a 10 inch attain benefit. Williams could win definitely. If he trades with Quintana the above applies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'll take Williams. He's going to throw 100 punches a round and I don't think Quintana has the power to keep Williams off of him. They seem to be the same kind of boxer, but Williams is bigger and longer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Paul Williams in a UD 117-111

i think quintana will fight a great fight but PW's reach will make it a nightmare matchup on the outside. quintana will have to try and press the action and get inside on PW which wont be easy to do since it is not his style

• 1 decade ago

Williams by decision. Paul is a fast durable fighter, but he possesses no power what so ever. And 100 punches in a round is just going to wear him out late in the fight. If he doesn't get a knockout by the 7th round, it won't happen. This reason alone is why I say he doesn't stand a chance against FMJ.

• 1 decade ago

Paul by KO in 7 (stoppage)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.