Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Eddie T asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

who is the best brandon roy or joe johnson?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Haha i like this question cause i have both of them on my fantasy team!!

So if we're talking about stats i'd go with Brandon Roy, besides more points per game, he is more all-around grabbing rebounds and shooting threes

Talking strictly basketball, Roy also makes more things happen on and off the court as a leader. Not to take anything away from Joe Johnson, but Roy has the edge

• This is a tough call but Joe Johnson is better than Brandon Roy.

• 1 decade ago

haha wow, look at their teams! Joe johnson in the east, are they even good enough for the playoffs? i never watch anything about the hawks, they bore me. Blazers on the other hand are shocking the whole basketball world! nobody expected them to get this good and where would they be if they didn't have Brandon Roy?! they'd be ok, not worth much tho being in the west, in fact...they'd probly be comparable to the hawks.

• greg
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

brandon roy is a better overall player. joe johnson is more like melo in the sense, that hes a pure scorer. so roy for sure.

• 1 decade ago

i would go with brandon roy because he is carrying the blazers to the playoffs and he is doing it without greg oden and plus he is younger than joe johnson and think about it the west is a way toughther conference than the east and the hawks are bearly in the playoffs rite now

• 1 decade ago

roy because he can do more than score, he can make plays for his teammates. roy is the better defender also.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.