I need to make an amendment on my tax return pertaining to form 1098-T, Can someone help?

I e-filed yesterday using the H&R Block Free file. I even sent my signature off via certified mail, and when I got home yesterday in the mail there was a form 1098-T from the school I was attending last year. I know that I have to make an amendment and I have already ordered a form 1040X. What I need to know is... show more I e-filed yesterday using the H&R Block Free file. I even sent my signature off via certified mail, and when I got home yesterday in the mail there was a form 1098-T from the school I was attending last year. I know that I have to make an amendment and I have already ordered a form 1040X. What I need to know is when do I make the amendment? After I receive my refund check or can I make the amendment now?
Also, if anyone else has gone through this can you tell me if it is painless or am I going to be dealing with the wonderful people at the IRS for some time????Help, before I start to freak out!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!