ahh once again you patriots fans just show your true colors.?

if you dont agree with what i say then just dont read it. I have a feeling there are many people who agree with me about how soar of losers the pats are. so here, let me ask a question since this is a question and answer forum. How many people think the pats are soar losers and got what they deserved?

Best Answer

its "sore" not "soar"

good job

Nice replies by some Pats fans here...much better than the others I've read today. Some of your sore cohorts are posting looking for a holding call here and a "in the grasp" on the Tyree play... That's why it's easy to say you're all sore - 'cause of those goofs.

That said, I don't want to see a bunch of morons parading around in their brand new Gaints jerseys next week...

I have a lot to cry about what my Bengals have done in the last three years...

There are sore losers every year for every team this year is no exception. We heard some colts cry, some chargers cry, some cowboys cry and now some pats cry.

As a Pats fan I am disappointed that the Pats didn't win but im not sore about it. The Giants played better, they deserved to win the game. They dug deeper - its just as simple as that.

Im a die hard Packer fan and could not have been happier when the Pats CHOKED away their chance at perfection. Of course they are sore losers...Just look at how classless they were when the Pats were running up the score this year. All we heard was "you play to win the game". Well now the tables have turned and all you Chowder heads can go cry in your Sam Adams!!!!

I don't know about the sore losers part, but I DO think they got what they deserved. Now they know what it feels like to be on the losing end of a big game.

I'm not being a sore loser. i congradulate the giants fans and admit that i have been wrong about the Patriots all season. They turned out to be the most overrated team of all time. so whats your favorite team and how did you react when they failed this year?

not all of them are, dont generalize. Im a NY fan all the way but u have to admit, NE played a good game and had a great season. It was an awesome game and very close and alot of NE fans admit that

I am a Patriots fan and wanted them to win, but they played a bad game. End of Story. I can admit it without a problem.

i think the players handled it well, the coach didn't. the giants were the worst winners i know cause after the game the players were showing off and saying crap about the pats. antonio pierce probably has the biggest mouth i know. Moss and Brady handled it well and the Giants wont win another superbowl for awhile.

I think the Giants fans are poor winners. I'm not a Pats fan in fact I bet on NY. But all the Giants fans talking poop right now are making me sick. You won. Shut up.

How? I mean didn't we accept the fact we didn't win the super bowl? And we know we were cocky all season long. So where are you coming from on this? Why are you making things up saying we are sore losers?