Why do Indian Burial Grounds get blamed for most hauntings???

I have come across so many people saying that their house was built on an Indian Burial ground, just insisting on this. I am one who will go the extra mile to do actual research on the grounds, home & all previous owners I can actually trace.
Haven't the Indians been thru enough without blaming the dead?
Update: Indians had many different ways of burying their dead. Sometimes each tribe had several forms of burial. The most common modes were the placing of the dead in pits, graves, or holes in the ground; in stone caskets; in mounds; and under or in cabins, wigwams, houses, lodges, and in caves. Among the Chippewa,... show more Indians had many different ways of burying their dead. Sometimes each tribe had several forms of burial. The most common modes were the placing of the dead in pits, graves, or holes in the ground; in stone caskets; in mounds; and under or in cabins, wigwams, houses, lodges, and in caves.
Among the Chippewa, Sioux, Silsika, Mandan, Gro Ventre, Arapaho, and others the dead person was placed on a scaffold or in a tree. in the Northwest the deceased was put in a canoe and the canoe placed on posts or in the forks of trees.
Some tribes of the South wrapped the corpse in a cane matting and put it in a reed coffin and buried it in the ground. others mummified or embalmed the corpse before burial. Cremation was observed by some Pacific Coast tribes. The Creek and Seminole buried their dead in a circular pit in a sitting position, and the Mohawk made a large round hole and placed the body in it in a squatting position.
Update 2: Not all deaths were of rage. Not all tribes were vicious. Most were a peacefull people.
Did they have hostility, yes.
If we look back in time, how many cemetarys were desecrated, headstones removed so they could build houses, subdivisions, malls, commercial buildings, ect.
Update 3: Krennao, you are not understanding my question.
I constantly read & study the paranormal, thank you. My eyes are open to the subject.
Maybe if yours were as well, you would understand what I just asked. ;-)
Update 4: Well what is your version of the story?
Tell me & I will check it with an descendent.