Do bengal cats make good pets?

I'd prefer an answer from someone who's actually met a bengal in real life - Not just from reading websites, etc.
Update: Troys Bucket: You shouldn't talk before you know what's actually happening. I was thinking of getting a bengal cat from a nearby bengal rescue. :) So from everybody's description, it sounds, basically, like the bengal cat is actually more like a dog?(- the constant attention wanting) That's fine... show more Troys Bucket: You shouldn't talk before you know what's actually happening. I was thinking of getting a bengal cat from a nearby bengal rescue. :)
So from everybody's description, it sounds, basically, like the bengal cat is actually more like a dog?(- the constant attention wanting) That's fine with me, or maybe a little bit better. I'm always looking for a challenge, anyways.