How much money did some people lose yesterday on sports betting with the SuperBowl?

And who did some of these people bet on? BTW, I don't know about you, but I didn't bet anything, but I wanted the Giants to win because Bill Belichick didn't even seem that grateful when he won the Superbowl against The Eagles I think 2 years ago yet he received the Vince Lombardi Trophy. He was... show more And who did some of these people bet on?

BTW, I don't know about you, but I didn't bet anything, but I wanted the Giants to win because Bill Belichick didn't even seem that grateful when he won the Superbowl against The Eagles I think 2 years ago yet he received the Vince Lombardi Trophy. He was there on the spotlight and he didn't even act like it was anything to celebrate. That and the fact that the Patriots already had their fun in the past 5 years with like 3 championships and the Giants being overdue, that's my reason for my wanting the Giants to win for a change.