Do yall think I should get even baggier jeans?

I wear size 38-44 jeans (nice and baggy boi!).

I'm so fly, that I make all tha birds feel jealous.

I'm off tha hook like a fish!

I touch more green than a salad fork.

Anyways, I am 6'0 and lean. Do yall think I should get even baggier jeans than size 38-44?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Wear what ever your comfortable in. You like it wear it. =)

• 1 decade ago

You know...most people find ********* to be a turn off.

If you're lean, I don't understand how a size 38 or 44 fits you in the first place. Find a pair of pants that actually fit....it's more flattering.

• 1 decade ago

Well Im sure you already look like a little BOI wearing his big brothers clothes why not go for the look of Im wearing daddys clothes now. Do you have any idea how retarded men look wearing that baggy crap? They are laughing at you kid. Any woman looks at a man she wants to see how nice he is dressed. Also seeing a nice set of thighs and a nice butt doesnt hurt. You just look like someone who went shopping at goodwill and couldnt find your size.

• 1 decade ago

No, that's crazy. Why are you so concerned with your jean size that you put your question on here? Its really not that serious. And to tell you the truth the "baggy jean" style is fading. Men and boys wear more fitted jeans nowadays. AND THANK GOD!! Because seeing a grown *** man with his scooby-doo boxers all out is not cute.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

How old are you because no one I know says "fly" and "off the hook" anymore. That was so long ago. Baggy jeans are out too. Oooh, unless you are from a place where these things are new to you. I'm in California and no one says those things anymore.

• 1 decade ago

uhh i know ill laugh when i see a guy with baggy jeans. they have to pull up there pants every three seconds. im a girl and this is a major turn off...

im sure you touch a lot of green since you cant find jeans that fit you right.

• 1 decade ago

Cant touch this, hammer time

Dont forget your clown shoes

• Heidi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no ewww guys in extremely baggy jeans are gross. like its really unattractive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude, what'cha doing way down there????

psh, my man wear like, 48-50 jeans.

you fly? you more like HIGH

and no-way, i am so not jealous of them tight pants.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People look at you because you look ridiculous. Everyone is laughing at you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.