Has anybody in Ohio gotten unemployment after being fired?

I was fired from a community mental health agency because I couldn't make our monthly productivity requirement. I was told by unemployment I should hear this week.

Favorite Answer

Hello Rachel. As long as you were not fired for malfeasance (stealing, destruction of property at work, actions on your part of willful destruction), you are covered by unemployment insurance. Worst case scenario is that your previous ex employer can deny the claim and you file against them. It will take a little longer to get your checks, but termination for not meeting sales goals is not a malfeasance charge and you will win. Chances are, the last job wont fight the case. Best of luck to you and I hope this helps.

Source(s): Had to file ONE time in my life and found out the rules

Insubordination is a reason to be fired. the only time you will get unemployment is while a million) you're enable circulate involuntarily through artwork tension help or 2) "advantageous dismissal". for this reason you will not receive unemployment advantages. you may desire to charm the alternative yet you may decide for to instruct which you weren't at fault. solid luck