Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

abercrombie!!?

Is abercrombie the fashion everywere know? Like in everystate, I was wondering cuz it is hear!

Favorite Answer

abercrombie is here in NY too. I just don't buy any clothes from it because it's out of my budget. I mean, you don't get really far with $5 a week, even with saving it up, cuz alot goes to buying gifts for my friends.

• abercrombie used to be in here on the West Coast, but now its Hollister that we are seeing everywhere! I'd say Hollister is the new abercrombie. Good luck!

I love Abercrombie!

Yes Abercrombie is sooo popular!! So is Hollister!!! I LOVE them both!!! Good Luck!!! =)

i love abercrombie and hollisrter very much but i think it is overrated.....and you cant ever have your own thing on...ever time you go somewere you can hace soething on from there without someone else havinfg it on. dont get me rong i love it i just timnk it is overated

yeah i live in wisconsin and alot of people wear it.

its not really fashionable, its just what alot of people wear

ps dont wear shirts that say abercrombie on them its gross and trashy

Its everywhere in northern California!

yup in Indiana a lot of ppl wear it.! <3 it.

i think

maybe

it is 4 SURE

here in southern californiaa!!

yup i live in g.a. and my friends ani luv it same with my friends in kentucky and other places

Source(s): who doesnt like abercrombie ?? LOL