Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

A mother had 3 virgin daughters. They were all getting married within a short time. Because Mom was a bit worr

A mother had 3 virgin daughters. They were all getting married within a short time. Because Mom was a bit worried about how their sex life would get started, she made them all promise to send a postcard from the honeymoon with a few words on how marital sex felt.

The first girl sent a card from Hawaii two days after the wedding. The card read: "Nescafe".

Mom was puzzled at first, but then went to the kitchen and got out the Nescafe jar. It said: "Good till the last drop." Mom blushed, but was pleased for her daughter.

The second girl sent the card from Vermont a week after the wedding, and the card read: "Benson & Hedges".

Mom now knew to go straight to her husband`s cigarettes, and she read from the Benson & Hedges pack:"Extra Long. King Size". She was again slightly embarrassed but still happy for her daughter.

The third girl left for her honeymoon in the Caribbean. Mom waited for a week, nothing. Another week went by and still nothing. Then after a whole month, a card finally arrived. Written on it with shaky handwriting were the words

"British Airways".

Mom took out her latest Harper`s Bazaar magazine, flipped through the pages fearing the worst, and finally found the ad for British Airways. The ad said: "Three times a day, seven days a week, both ways."

.

.

.

Mom fainted...

Best Answer

One afternoon, a man was riding in the back of his limousine when he saw two men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. "Why are you eating grass?", he asked one man.

"We don't have any money for food.", The poor man replied.

"Oh, come along with me then."

"But sir, I have a wife with two children!"

"Bring them along! And you, come with me too!", he said to the other man.

"But sir, I have a wife with six children!" The second man answered.

"Bring them as well!"

They all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limo. Once underway, one of the poor fellows says "sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The rich man replied "No, you don't understand, the grass at my home is about three feet tall!"

LMAO the one about the rich man was funny 2

Oh my god, this is hillarious!! I would tel this joke over and over, provided I remember the wholething and don't f*ck it up!!

wooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1...wat a joke...mindblowing man...great....i wud simply love it...hays off for u...well, keep posting such jokes.....i wish u all the very best....bye

that waz sooo great!! omg i needed a laugh!!

wow...lol thats pretty funny

haha good one =D

hehehehehehehe!! nice one! lolz

ALRIGHT!!!

• Skyye

OMFG! I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! ive been looking for it forever. THANKS!!!!