How can I declare 1099-MISC (not SE!) income on Line 21 using TurboTax?

I am using TurboTax Freedom Edition 2007 to file my taxes this year. I have a 1099-MISC form, and TurboTax is making me file it as my own Business and asking for information on a Schedule C form (...I didn't receive Schedule C form and never have from this employer). On last year's taxes, I had the... show more I am using TurboTax Freedom Edition 2007 to file my taxes this year.

I have a 1099-MISC form, and TurboTax is making me file it as my own Business and asking for information on a Schedule C form (...I didn't receive Schedule C form and never have from this employer).

On last year's taxes, I had the same employer who issued me a 1099-MISC form, and I was able to file it under "Line 21. Other Income." with a different tax website. Everything worked out perfectly. How can I select this option with TurboTax? It keeps taking me in circles, and makes me list it under "Line 12. Business Income." This isn't what I want!
Update: Judy! Thank you so much for clarifying - from your answer, I think the other program was in error. However, I made the same amount last year and this year, but the tax ended up being the same, so if the IRS does come to reassess me, perhaps it will only be a couple bucks.

Perfect! Thank you so much!