Why are NY Giants Sore Winners?

WTF is Sore Winners?

all this trash talk about the perfect season and how pats are going to beat ny's azz. I hate both teams but feel the best team one last night. Everyone was healthy and one team played better. Now there is talk about Brady is hurt and now the ny fans are sore loosers. WTF they deserve to trash talk the beat the unbeatable Pats........so why the fuuck are they sore winners?

Right back at you Timmay or is that Tammy, FAG!

_,-%/%|

_,-' \//%\

_,-' \%/|%

/ / ) __,-- /%\

\__/_,-'%(% ; %)%

%\%, %\

'--%'

Favorite Answer

ok first things first. i had a hard enough time choosing which team to root for because i hate eli manning (but now respect him) for the way he handled being drafted. i hate the patriots more because their fans are a bunch of idiots, and half of them were rooting for the colts last year most likely. here's my gripe:

women and talking sports. i know that there are many women out there that know what they're talking about and know as much as some men do. but let's be honest, there's also a bunch of girls that listen to their husband/boyfriend and then think they know everything so they try to answer here. case in point.....the above comment.

"becasue they thought the were gonna lose so now the think they have to rub it in that they can actually catch the ball"

first, have you ever read anything that you type? the grammer and just plain stupidity is amazing to me. second, they have always known how to "catch the ball" what they did do was beat Tom Brady up so bad that he had no time to throw. Even when he did have time, he was worried about having his arm ripped off, or his head slammed into the ground again because his line looked like swiss cheese. a team finally had enough of bellicheat and his crap and they took it out on his team. The patriots will never be considered one of the greatest teams of all time now, because in order to do so, you have to win the Super Bowl. There's no way to argue that. It was all a big pipe dream, and now their so called dynasty will crumble. God that makes me happy!

• JM

Ok, I don't know what that guy is talking about women not knowing what is going on. Guys who say this have never met a true female football fan. I know we are rare but I have followed the season closely and know what I am talking about. The pats underestimated the Giants defense which has gotten better week by week.

First of all you get to gloat a bit and celebrate after hearing for 2 weeks that the game was going to be a blow out and the Giants didn't deserve to be there. All of us fans knew it was going to be a good close game with us on top. Hell I called it before the game. Giants on top by 3. Now we have Pats fans being sore losers crying that Brady was injured. He wasn't injured. It was a good game and the best team won.

• ?

i understand i cant have faith it. i'm a pats fan and wow is all i will say. Giants had a great protection line. yet that became the suckest interest ever performed this season. For the 1st 3 quarters they did not something impressive. And the Pats are nevertheless a great group even thought they lost... Cuz in the event that they actually sucked that score could have been plenty greater.

I hate both teams too but I was rooting for the Giants just because they were the underdogs. They deserved to win the superbowl, they came and played a great game. I don't know if Manning deserved the MVP though (I think it was their defensive line that won the game for them). New England can make up all the excuses the want, but they were outplayed. Giants deserve it. (I think it woulda been cooler to see Green Bay or Dallas do it though).

As a patriots fan I am sad that the Pats lost and certainly dont like it being rubbed in - but fans from new england would rub it in if they won so hey people can call the Giants' fans whatever they want - they have a right to be proud of what they did and relish it.

You know what? After that pitiful display by Belicheck with 1 second to go, NOBODY has the right to call the Giants a sore anything.

Because the pats are sore losers..

Who cares about trash talk?

Every team does it. This is footbal, not professional ice skating.

Exactly, its not like the Patriots didnt trash talk ALL season.

Plus, the Giants were missing one of their stars, Jeremy Shockey. They definetely deserve to talk trash.

forget it the game is over turn to the next page