Would you eat this? My husband made a huge pot of chicken gumbo yesterday for Super Bowl and we had plenty?

left over to be able to have for dinner tonight. We waited for it to cool down enough to put in the fridgeand put it in there around 9:00pm, then around 11:30pm, my 16 year old got up to get a drink, the pot was in his way so he put it on the stove and forgot to put it back in the fridge. 5 hours later when my... show more left over to be able to have for dinner tonight. We waited for it to cool down enough to put in the fridgeand put it in there around 9:00pm, then around 11:30pm, my 16 year old got up to get a drink, the pot was in his way so he put it on the stove and forgot to put it back in the fridge. 5 hours later when my husband was getting ready for work, he seen the pot out. He stuck it back in the fridge. Would you consider that chicken gumbo safe to eat?