How do regard this feminist blog entry?

I stumbled across the following feminist blog entry, what do you think of it? Or would you prefer to make excuses for her?

"You can kiss my cute ar.se! You know what your problem is? You can't handle a STRONG woman. I'm a ******-princess from hell and you're not fit enough to polish my tiara! NOBODY tells THIS girl what to do! And furthermore ... blah blah blah" (It was accompanied by an obnoxious picture of her obnoxious self).

Best Answer

link please

Now why do I have the feeling I've read that before? Have you posted this question before, or am I just losing it today?

To answer, BWAAAAA HA HA HA sounds like a real keeper. She'll be single and bitter for life unless she realizes that men don't want to spend time with a b***-princess from hell. Who wants to wake up to that in the morning and come home to it at night? *shudder* I can't stand people like that. They are so pathetic.

Post the link! Post the link! I'm dying of curiosity now!!

• Serena

I think it sounds like a spoiled teenage or early 20s brat. Not a feminist.

She's confusing "strength" with being tyrannical and selfish.

Edit: And there were women who were every bit this tyrannical before the advent of feminism. It's what Mary Wollstonecraft was speaking out against!

Colorful and creative! I imagine a large mole on her face....I don't know why.

EDIT:

I want to try.

"Why don't you shut the f**k up and suck the rolls out of my fatasss. I'll grab that sorry excuse for a c**c and cut it off, put it in a hot dog bun and eat it in front of you! I am a raging who*e monkey from the underworld, you not fit to suck my toe-jam! Whatever! Whatever, I do what I want!!"

She sounds nice, we could go on a date to the zoo and kick her a*s in the alligator pit! you should have posted the link to her photo, she sounds like a moose :-D

Doesn't sound like a feminist to me - just an aggressive and rather unpleasant person. Being nasty about men is not the exclusive preserve of feminists!

• S P

Sounds like someone had overly strict parents. While I'm not exactly a feminist. This seems like an irrelevant point. Any idiot could write that in any blog. Just because you have your head shoved up your *** doesn't make you a feminist.

THAT was a feminist? It sounds like one of the girls from Laguna Beach.

I feel that person is quite angry, perhaps bitter. I would imagine that she is not very popular, so she is putting the cart before the horse by telling men to bug off.

Immediate reaction: Pass the Excedrin: Extra Strength please and thank you.

You can't take rants like that seriously. The only point this person makes is that they are obnoxious. ;)

I wonder what got her panties in a bunch. Is that's what a "strong" women is then I would hate to see a weak women.