details for country glen 7575 power inn rd sacramento, ca please?

i'm moving to sacramento in two weeks and i found this apartment online... fortunately its not on the list on apartementratings.com, but i'd like to know if anybody knows what this place is like.... i've done all the researching possible online, so please if you know anything by experience please let me know...

Favorite Answer

I also live in Sacramento. I will try to find some information for you on Country Glen on power inn rd, then email you back, if that's ok.

I hope your move goes smoothly, and welcome to the neighborhood. If you have any other questions about Sacramento, I'd be happy to share with you what I know.

Good luck and take care.

I have to agree with the other poster about not living on Power Inn. I would avoid Power Inn, Florin Rd and most all of the south area of Sacramento. There is a reason it is a cheaper area to live in!

if you have a bit more money to put towards rent i would suggest you look into north sac like natomas area or in elk grove for being closer to south sac. where that apartment is is a bad area. it may look a bit presentable but it is on a busy street and a bad side to want to live on. if you're a female living alone then i would definilty choose someplace else for your own safety.

(POWER INN) It's in the hood! look in the Pocket Area (greenhaven area) zip code is 95831! hope that helps! it is a very nice area and the apartments are much bigger and affordable! Oh ya and there are alot of complexes in that vicinity so you have a good chance of finding a good one!

unless you have a reason to live in south sacramento, i wouldn't recommend finding a place ANYWHERE on power inn road. just my opinion.