Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Is this child endangerment?

Recently, I responded to (about single mothering) question asked here on Yahoo Answers. One of the respondents had her picture next to her answer. In that picture, this woman's face was very flacid, her eyes were incredably red, and the martinni glass she was holding was at such a great angle that it was surprising anything was still left in it. Mind you, I am not saying she was drunk.

She went on to talk about what a great mother she was and how great it is to be a single mother.

One of her previous questions was asking for suggestions how to seduce her teacher.

Since then, she has changed her picture, but with all these things she has shown, do you think:

1), There is cause for concern?

2). If so, what can be done about it?

Best Answer

Unless you can articulate an unsafe condition for the child, there is little the law can do.

Although she may have been intoxicated in the picture, that in itself is not enough. Perhaps the child was not even there, or had others to care for it.

As far as seducing a teacher, that may be morally wrong, but no danger to a child.

Also take into consideration the amount of people on here with the sole intent of creating controversy. That in itself gives me no cause for concern.

Source(s): 16 years law enforcement
  • Mutt

You really can't go by what someone has as a picture next to them. Look at mine, for instance. I look much, much better than that! And you look like a cartoon. What does that say about you.

Being a good parent and seducing a teacher are two different things. She may be taking some classes to improve her situation, and one of her instructors is an attractive man. You really don't know the whole story. And until you do (or at least learn more of it), I don't think there is any cause for alarm.

Based on your theory, I should be an unfit mom for anything human since my icon is a fish.

Many people seem to have a hobby of posting inflammatory stuff here. They may be perfectly reasonable in real life, and just "acting up" online.

So I don't think you can find a cause for concern.

she sounds like a troll to me.

I agree not to take things said here too seriously.

Beyond receiving credible death threats I would not take anything you see on here seriously.