matt l
matt l asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

was that the greatest super bowl ever and by the way, dont underestimate any team in football GO GIANTS?

by the way, people have been saying that pats had a bad night, bs, the giants were the biggest underdog ever and came out winning

Favorite Answer

That is a hard question to answer because there really are several I can recall as being good games. Last night's game would be one of them.

Both SB's with Cincy and SF were good. The first one was a goal line stand by SF and the second one was a classic Joe Montana game-winning drive.

The Pats vs Rams was a good one because it was close and the underdog rose up to deck the heavy favorite.

The Steelers vs Cowboys in '76 was also a good one and I really hated to see either team lose. Both teams played their hearts out. Swann's catch is still one of my all-time favorite SB catches.

The Bills vs Giants in '01 was another nail-biter and the Bills lost when Scott Norwood missed a last second field goal. The Bills came back the next three years but were blown out in all three games.

I don't deal with other peoples "rules" very well My favorite, was the 1980 Steelers win over the Rams Super Bowl XIV the whole game went back and forth, neither team had more than a touchdown lead, till the last few minutes, when the Steelers won, 31-19 it was almost a home game for the Rams, their home field was the Coliseum, (West LA) and the game was played at the Rose Bowl (Pasadena) there were more Steelers fans there, than Rams fans

Best one I've seen in a while. I'm also pretty sure that most Patriots fans are taking the term 'Any Given Sunday' a lot more serious this week than they were last week. All good things must come to an end.

Congratulations to the Giants.

Source(s): Cowboys fan since 1980

Patriots played at their worst and Giants played the best they can ever play. I wouldn't consider that an even match up. Giants got lucky, shut it noob. Go Pats.

Was a good game for sure.

Gave new meaning to "Any given Sunday".

best one I have seen, but thats because its the first time a team was in there that I wanted to win

i m happy giants won woo

s

i still prefer the superbowl with the 49ers and the bengals.... it was a smooth last minute drive. giants were right on the edge of losing it.

• Mrs. T

OMG!! I thought it was over at 1 min 10 sec.....but low and behold.....HERE COMES ELI!! Man, I was screaming so loud my do attacked me!

OMG I am sooo happy that they won I knew thhat they had it in them all along