Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

anybody speak spanish out there?? I need your help DESPERATELY!!?

well it's pretty silly actually, but i was just wondering how to say "I missed you a lot" in spanish. I am trying to impress this guy at work (he is spanish) but the web translators are terrible. Please don't use them, only answer if you speak fluent spanish.

thankyou xx =)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Te extraño mucho

Te añoro mucho

Te echo mucho de menos

Either one of those will do the trick - remember that 'ñ' is pronounce 'ni'. E.g. 'extranio'

Source(s): Fluent
  • 4 years ago

This question sounds racially biased. First of all, Spanish people come from Spain. Are you referring to them or Latinos, Spanish-speaking people? How many languages can you speak? If you moved to China tomorrow would your Chinese be fluent next week? Next year? This is AMERICA, which is made up of people from all over the world. Do you think some poor Spanish-speaking immigrant doing some bulls*it job that an affluent American wouldn't do, can afford to go to a university and just learn English? Don't be judgemental against people who you obvlously know nothing about.

• 1 decade ago

Vanessa is right.

You can print out free Spanish flash cards at http://www.spanishsponge.com . There is a set that's something like "100 vocabulary and phrases." There are also "quick verb" cards. You can print them out and take them anywhere. And they are free!

• 1 decade ago

People saying it is "te extraño mucho" are forgetting your sentence is in past tense. And don't forget "a lot"!

Say:

¡Te extrañé mucho!

¡te eché tanto de menos!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you have to say him: Te eché de menos un montón, it's more familiar to spanish speakers

• 1 decade ago

There are 2 ways to say this:

Te eché de menos

or

Te extrañé mucho.

• 1 decade ago

Te echo de menos

• 1 decade ago

I missed you = ¡Te eché de menos!

• 1 decade ago

Te eché de menos.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am spanish native speaker and the vanessa answer is totaly right .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.