What causes large stool (length and width)?

This is a gross question ... I know. But it's life and we all do it. I have always had extra-large stool. What could be the cause of this? It is sometimes very hard to go the bathroom due to the pain. I also get constipated sometimes. I would say the length is anywhere from 6-7 inches and 2-3 inches.

Correction - 6 to 7 inches in length and 2 to 3 inches in width.

Favorite Answer

Having a long stool is actually very healthy. Your bowel movements should come out in one large piece, not pebbles, or without form at all. It's the width that's uncomfortable.

Try eating more fiber. This really does help...eat alot of whole grains, (like whole grain bread instead of white, oatmeal, popcorn, wheat). Also eat fresh fruit, and vegetables, and increase the amount of water you drink. If you're still having a problem, take a stool softener daily (not a laxative). Stool softeners will make it more comfortable for you to go, (they do not stimulate you to go) and you will not become dependant on them.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

This is a gross question ... I know. But it's life and we all do it. I have always had extra-large stool. What could be the cause of this? It is sometimes very hard to go the bathroom due to the pain. I also get constipated sometimes. I would say the length is anywhere from 6-7 inches and...

Source(s): large stool length width: https://tr.im/OrpLs
    • My husband has very large turds, that it sometimes stops the toilet up, plugging is discussing. Of your in the bathroom for several minutes you need a good work out dose.

Large Stools

Are you taking any medication such as pain killers with codeine or morphine or opium in you're medication because this can also cause huge long stools .

It will also cause serve constipation which is very unpleasant as well but if you don't take any of the above medication it's very healthy to have huge long stools but I would get the constipation looked at , at once by a GP .

I had this problem, and also constipation also, and about 6 months ago I started taking probiotics, recommend by my chiropractor. I now have no constipation, better digestive system, but large stools. Looked up yhe problem, and one article told me it could be caused by dehydration, so I'm drinking plenty of fluids and doing great. Large stool don't bother me now because at least I know I'm going!

That is good (large stools) it means your intestines are not congested with plaque and other toxins.

For the constipation drink plenty of water and eat more fruit and fiber

You don't want to become dependent on laxatives if taken on a regular bases that is not good

Generally, the height increases from the age 14 to 19. After that there is not more chances to increase the height because hormones get developed in this age only in which boys and girls feels the physical interchanges even height of boys get increased comparatively. so say about in 22 yrs the hormones stop increasing and the edges of that part stops growing. So no chances to increase the height but you can make your personality good having the good dress sense.

I think more fiber will make it worse because you can't digest fiber so it only adds to the stool size. I have also read that too much water can cause constipation. Check out both sides of the story and decide for yourself.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awhtm

HOW TO LOOK TALLER............... Posture Good posture provides many physical and psychological benefits. It is an important component for back health and height increase. Good posture helps maximise your height not just because of the obvious reason that you are sitting and standing tall rather than slouching and slumping, but for other structural and physiological reasons as well. The pelvis acts as a lever and directly influences our posture and stature. When the pelvis is carried too far forward, the condition is termed a Milted Pelvis. This condition directly robs you of extra height and is generally the result of a person with lack of stomach muscles and who usually has a large stomach. Over time, gravity will take a toll on the body and cause spinal disc degeneration, muscle loss, and force the body to slump or slouch. By maintaining proper postural alignment you can significantly reduce the negative effects of aging as well as promote growth. By consciously trying to stand straight and walk tall at all times, you can start to improve your posture and strengthen the relevant muscles to relieve unnecessary stress and compression on your discs. As a result, your height is maximised. Good standing posture One very basic way to improve your posture is by leaning against a wall. Keep your head, shoulder blades, buttocks and heels in contact with the wall. At the same time, use your muscles to pull back your neck, waist and knees to minimise the space between your body and the wall. There should be only slight gaps. Standing 1. Rest one foot on a low stool or box. Having one leg higher that the other straightens the small of the back and relieves a swayback tendency. 2. If you are carrying a heavy load, shift the weight from one side to the other to reduce stress and strain on one side of the body and also to inhibit any tendency of scoliosis. 3. Avoid wearing shoes with heel lifts. In the long run, these shoes reduce your height as heels tend to tilt your pelvis forward and creates an exaggerated curvature of the lower back that reduces height. It also puts pressure on your discs and strains your lower back. Sitting 1. Sit in a chair that provides firm and high back support. 2. Sit in a chair that allows your knees to be slightly higher than your hips, while your feet stays flat on the floor. You may place a stool or box under your feet to achieve the correct position. 3. Avoid sitting in soft chairs or sofas. If you do not have a choice, support your lower back with a small pillow. 4. Even with proper sitting posture, it is important to get up, stretch, and move around approximately 25 minutes or so. Cloths.. · Avoid clothes with horizontal lines. Belts are horizontal so make sure you conceal it in your clothes. Avoid clothes with a tartan or checked pattern. Avoid cuffs that makes your legs appear shorter. · Wear clothes with vertical lines or striping. Vertical lines or ********* make a person appear thinner, and thinness in turn gives impression of more height. · Avoid wearing sharply contrasting clothes and pants together, these will easily expose the real length of your legs and make you look shorter. · Wear clothes with shoulder pads. Shoulder pads make your shoulders appear broader and your whole body slender. · Wear shoes that will make you appear taller. If you are a female, this should be easy since you can find a lot of female shoes with 2 or 3 inches’ heels. For males, wear shoes with thick soles to add the illusion of height. · Avoid clothes that are made from heavy and bulky fabric. They add width and hence shorten the image visually. · Wear cuffless pants to make the legs look longer. · Wear a coat or jacket that is of the perfect length. They should end where the buttocks meet the legs. Colour · Match your pants' colour with your shoes colour to make the legs look longer. · Lengthen your upper torso by wearing a belt that matches your top. · Dark colours such as black, navy blue, and charcoal grey projects power and competency. Lighter colours make you appear more approachable. If you want a commanding and confident image, try wearing dark colours.

• Transport3 years agoReport

what has how to get taller got to do with large stools????????

is it ok to have a long stool of about 12inches in length and about 1 inches diameter?

• Michael5 years agoReport

Yes, totally ok.