How much should I sell my laptop for?

The laptop that I am looking to sell is in great condition. It's a Gateway T-1620. Here are the specs on it:

Gateway T1620 Specs:

Processor AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-56 (1.8 GHz, 512 KBx2 L2 Cache)

Display panel 14.1-inch WXGA TFT display (1280 × 800)

Memory: 2GB of 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (2 × 1024)

Webcam: Built in, 1.3 Megapixel

Hard drive: 250 GB 5400 RPM

Optical drive: 8X Multi-Format Dual Layer DVDRW with DVD-RAM and Labelflash

802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN

Memory card reader 5-in-1

Ports: 3x USB 2.0, VGA, HDMI, LAN, Modem, Kensington Lock Slot, Headphone jack, Microphone jack

Expansion slot: Expresscard Type 54

Battery: 6-cell Lithium-ion

Dimensions: 1 to 1.30-inches (H) × 12.95-inches (W) × 9.7-inches (D)

Weight: 5.55 pounds

How much do you think I can get for this? I still have the box, power cable, and everything thats included. Plus a three year accidental service plan from Best Buy. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I will give you 300 dollars for it. There is a better one that that currently being sold for 499 brand new. That 14.1 inch screen isn't helping your case either.

This one was $499 and its brand new...good luck getting more than that for a used computer.

AMD Turion 64X2 Dual-Core 1.8GHz,L2, 2 GB DDR2, 250 GB 5400rpm SATA, 8X DVD±R/RW, 15.4" WXGA+ BrightView, NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150, 10/100BASE-T, 802.11b/g WLAN, Windows Vista Home Premium

Check on ebay, a similar unit (you will want to do a side by side with yours), sold for around $700 on ebay.

Go to www.ebay.com and paste this number: 220196081604 in to the search bar and click go

Or try this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gateway-laptop-T1620-AMD-1-8gh...

My conclusion would be on ebay - around $700 but locally you should be able to ask for around $100 more and easily get it (if the person doesn't use ebay).

Also, make sure you package this item well... I have seen many many people not package laptops or other IT equipment well and it ends up damaged and the seller with out any money (make sure you insure it and follow the shippers - like UPS -guidelines)

400

Wow pretty good product I wonder how much I could pay for that? I bet about 500 or 700 hundred dollar for laptop

Sounds like a very capable laptop. Check out ebay or amazon or craigslist for comparable hardware--that should give you an idea.

Look in the newspaper or internet ads to see what a comparable one sells for, then deduct some for being used. That's how I do it. Subtract more to sell it faster.

mmmmmmmmm like 60$ if that thing is good and have any music wel give it like 80$ i think

look on ebay to see similar models of your laptop and price it accordingly.

how old is it?