Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Hey, What was your best super bowl snack?

what did you make for a super bowl snack?

I made my wonder 7 layer mexican dip and tostitos scoops, and Chili and fritos cheese sour cream... We had a great time....very surprised Giants came to victory....

Favorite Answer

Its called Mrs. Reynolds Dip! Sounds weird...but amazingggg and all my party guests loved it. Its a block of cream cheese, a can of Hormel chili with no beans, & a bag of shredded mixed cheese.

-Spread the creamcheese in a bowl evenly

-Spread the hormel chili with no beans evenly

-Sprinkle the mixed cheese on top

Microwave until the cheese melts

serve with tostitos chips! soo yummyy

We had chili, nacho platter, and Mexican grilled jumbo shrimp. By far the best one was the shrimp! 2 pounds of them were marinated in olive oil, OJ, lime juice, tequila, garlic, green onions and cilantro. Then grilled on an indoor grill. The salsa was just a bottle of Pace from the store, but we added a big tsp. of horseradish and more squeezes of lime juice. PERFECT!!! We were trying to recreate a restaurant recipe and they were even better!

Toastados and a jar of cheese dip found in the chip section at the grocery stores.

Since I got called in to work they ordered take out.But did munch on my chocolate popcorn snack mix. Which I make usually for christmas and its always a hit. I also of course lost my bet with hubby on the Pats winning so now I owe him and the family a dinner out to OUTBACK steakhouse..lol oh well its worth it I love that resturant too.

We like chips and dip. Sometimes I make a queso dip: ground beef with taco seasoning, brick of velvetta cheese, and salsa heated in the crock pot.

large flour tortillas spread with a layer of grated cheddar and jack cheeses topped with layer of chopped green chiles. Put under broiler for about 2 minutes.

Sushi

Salsa and chips! Ritz crackers with cheese! Mini cheese pizzas! Yum... I can't wait until Sunday!

Spinach dip and wheat thins

pulled pork nachos

mmm smoked pork spicy cheese and jalapenos with fresh tortillas best nachos ever great game