promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

Hey, What was your best super bowl snack?

what did you make for a super bowl snack?

I made my wonder 7 layer mexican dip and tostitos scoops, and Chili and fritos cheese sour cream... We had a great time....very surprised Giants came to victory....

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its called Mrs. Reynolds Dip! Sounds weird...but amazingggg and all my party guests loved it. Its a block of cream cheese, a can of Hormel chili with no beans, & a bag of shredded mixed cheese.

-Spread the creamcheese in a bowl evenly

-Spread the hormel chili with no beans evenly

-Sprinkle the mixed cheese on top

Microwave until the cheese melts

serve with tostitos chips! soo yummyy

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

We had chili, nacho platter, and Mexican grilled jumbo shrimp. By far the best one was the shrimp! 2 pounds of them were marinated in olive oil, OJ, lime juice, tequila, garlic, green onions and cilantro. Then grilled on an indoor grill. The salsa was just a bottle of Pace from the store, but we added a big tsp. of horseradish and more squeezes of lime juice. PERFECT!!! We were trying to recreate a restaurant recipe and they were even better!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Toastados and a jar of cheese dip found in the chip section at the grocery stores.

• 1 decade ago

Since I got called in to work they ordered take out.But did munch on my chocolate popcorn snack mix. Which I make usually for christmas and its always a hit. I also of course lost my bet with hubby on the Pats winning so now I owe him and the family a dinner out to OUTBACK steakhouse..lol oh well its worth it I love that resturant too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

We like chips and dip. Sometimes I make a queso dip: ground beef with taco seasoning, brick of velvetta cheese, and salsa heated in the crock pot.

• 1 decade ago

large flour tortillas spread with a layer of grated cheddar and jack cheeses topped with layer of chopped green chiles. Put under broiler for about 2 minutes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sushi

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Salsa and chips! Ritz crackers with cheese! Mini cheese pizzas! Yum... I can't wait until Sunday!

• 1 decade ago

Spinach dip and wheat thins

• 1 decade ago

pulled pork nachos

mmm smoked pork spicy cheese and jalapenos with fresh tortillas best nachos ever great game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.