I know you can, but has anyone REALLY had pregnancy signs as early as 1 week after conception?

Favorite Answer

You only get pregnancy symptoms after implantation, which is when the embryo begins producing pregnancy hormones.

But since implantation can occur as soon as 6 days after ovulation, then it is certainly possible to start feeling pregnancy symptoms a week after conception (which is the same as ovulation).

I did, I had sore breasts and cramping and peed a lot, all a few days before I would have had my period.

I started having morning sickness 2 full weeks before my period was due, which would have been right around the time of conception.

It wasn't wishful thinking seeing as how I wasn't trying to get pregnant, and didn't think that I was.

I assumed I was coming down with something until I had some implantation bleeding a week later.

I knew I was pregnant the next day. Having been pregnant twice before I recognised the signs of my body feeling "busy" for want of a better term. Sore breasts after 2 weeks and morning sickness at 4 weeks to the hour almost. I suppose 2nd/3rd time round you are more aware of your body and what it can do, especially if you are trying for a baby.

I did with my daughter. I was 7 days past ovulation and I had extrememly intense food cravings. The next day I began peeing alot....2 days after that I got a + pregnancy test.

It's rare, but it happens! I've heard of women getting pregnancy symptoms about 4-5 days after they ovulate beause your body produces the pregnancy hormone as soon as the egg is fertilized.

Source(s): Expecting #3

I would be about two weeks along by now, and my sickness symptoms are just starting. I thought this was too early and all in my head. Have to wait a bit to test to find out, but if I am not pregnant, I will be extremely surprised.

100 years ago when i was young,

we just waited to see for at least two months

before we even dared to think we were pregnant

which meant we got on with life and didnt stress as often the poor little mite may be lost quite easily in the early days(even today)

or start the countdown.... for delivery until at least

2 / 3 months therefore we didnt have an endless 9 months waiting and because we were never told what we were going to have ... the birth was always more exciting.....

today u need to know the day after you actually had ......s......e.....x...... and then its two weeks later you find out whether its a girl or boy.......... all the fun gone.... then its just a drag to the end...........

i don't know if they were technically "pregnancy" signs, but the DAY i ovulated i had cramps & sore breasts. it lasted about 3-4 days. then a week after ovulation it started up again, with some nausea & changes in my sense of smell, as well as headaches & fatigue.

so i'd say, yes.

Yes it is true. I knew I was pregnant within days of conception, usually tightness in breasts and felt dizzy. I have never had morning sickness but fainted a lot.

Source(s): Mother of four

i asked the same question ages ago and thought i was going mad but right after conception i started to feel sick al the way till i did a test. i dont no how it was possible buts its true bodys are strange things. if anyone says ur talking nonsense ignor them because it is possible good luck if u are

I did! With this current pregnancy I was exhausted right away, gassy and sick to my stomach. I looked right at my hubby (it was our first month TTC a second baby) and said, "I will be shocked if I am NOT pregnant".....sure enough, I'm due in July!