Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why doesn't Barbie have nipples?

And why do Bratz dolls have boobs? And where is Kens package? And whatever happened to Skipper?

• Jess
    Favorite Answer

Barbie doesn't have nipples because if she did then Matel would have to make little mini pasties. I hear the idea was tossed around, but never mass produced.

Bratz dolls have boobs because hey it's fun to make dolls with removable feet and boobies...duh.

Skipper ran off with Ken and had his love child.

Ken only has a butt crack and no package for basically the same reason Barbie has no nipples. The mini elephant thong was just too hard to construct.

Barbie doesn't have nipples because of a rare birth defect. Bratz dolls have boobs because they were insecure about their small chest and got a boob job. Ken isn't a man or a woman, he is one of those crazy neuter people with nothing, it really is sad. and "Beach Blast" Skipper drowned in 1989 in the ocean due to drinking too much at a party then jumping in the ocean, RIP Skipper!

=]

Barbie had the nips removed, Bratz dolls are all skankafied, Ken, well, who knows what happened to him, and Skipper left town cause she was jealous that Barbie has boobies, and she has a flat chest.

Well...

Since Ken doesn't have a "package..."

Why the hell would he need Barbie to have nipples...or anything else for that matter...poor Barbie...she must be very unfulfilled...and poor Ken...he couldn't even be gay if he wanted to...(I am LMAO right now...)

(And the only Skipper I'm familiar with, is the one from Gilligan's Island...My dad always told me..."There are three kinds of men in this world...those that would choose Ginger...those that would choose Maryann...and those that would choose The Skipper...

...I'm a "Ginger" man myself...because I'm a "leg" man...a woman's inner thighs drive me wild, and make me go Ga Ga Goo Goo...

Barbie doesn't have boobs cuz she's really a man, the bratz dolls have boob's because they're little slutty dolls, Ken had his sex organs removed, and Skipper is somewhere stripping and having babies. Actually the last i heard she was living in a run down trailer park

Source(s): ~Ms. K.~

It concerns me more that Ken does not have nipples. I mean, Barbie's are all sold with at least a bikini top on. But poor Ken hangs there in Kmart with nothing but his board shorts on... his weird, no nippled chest on display for all the world to see. It has to be embarrassing.

Ahh, the questions of life

Why are the Bratz dolls' (WHO SUCK) feet so large? They're the same size as their heads!

And I cannot believe parents and other people had such a problem w/ that one being pregnant but without a wedding ring. That's so pathetic.. As if there aren't other things to worry/think about

American society are historically uptight about body parts, so nips and packages are a no-no.

Skipper line was cancelled cuz she wasn't bringing in the cash like she used to.

And the Bratz dolls are after my time.

Source(s): BTW, I'm not dissing American culture, since I am American. Just telling it like it is.
  • Nicole

None of those dolls are genetically correct so why would they put those things in? If you want a doll with nipples or a package then buy a blow up

i'm not too worried about the Bratz dolls having those bumps that are supposed to be breasts. these are children's toys. ask yourself would it really be appropriate to actually detail their bodies with nipples and detail the male bodies with their "packages" maybe if they were made for adults they would detail everything to be more realistic