Minimum Order Quantity?

what is the excat meaning of "Minimum Order Quantity" cause i am getting a whole lot of confusing answers

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is the minimum size of an order specified by a supplier. For example, if you are manufacturing calculators and are placing orders for memory chips, the chip supplier requires that you order at least 100 chips at a time. In other words, they are not interested in you as a customer if you are ordering 20 or 30 chips.

Minimum order quantity is often specified for custom goods. I built boats and needed a plastic extrusion of a custom shape to fit around the rim where the deck and the hull are joined. A boat required 35 feet, but I had to order a minimum of 300 feet. It was not worth the supplier setting up the equipment and mixing the materials for a smaller quantity.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Minimum Order Quantity

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Minimum Order Quantity?

what is the excat meaning of "Minimum Order Quantity" cause i am getting a whole lot of confusing answers

Source(s): minimum order quantity: https://biturl.im/q9b5L
  • 1 decade ago

I think it means a minimum number of orders you need to make before the company starts production for you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i did

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.