Brad asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Do you think Bill Belichick is a sore loser after storming off the field and not giving the NY Giants respect?

I think it's a crock of S**T! Give the NY Giants there credit we won!!! and did something no one else can do!!! Period!!.....

Favorite Answer

No question about it. Billie and the Patsies have no class. He knows that he got what was coming to him.

Beg to differ with you, sports fan, but when there was 1 second left on the clock, Bill ran onto the field to congratulate and then everyone was run off the field so Eli could run the clock out. Check the replay, and you will see I am right. Bill, Tom and others interviewed gave nice raves about the way the Giants played, and won. Quit being such a poor winner.

I am neither a Pats or Giants fan. The Giants overcame an 0-2 start, and took it to the bowl and won. I think that is great, but don't take your hatred of the Pats so far as to where you don't speak facts about another teams sportsmanship.

Thanks for the thumbs down. Check the facts.

Source(s): I see by the thumbs down given to people that say that Bill and the Pats gave due respect, that you just want to keep your stick in the crap pot and keep stirring. thanks for the thumbs down, you closed minded, non-attention paying, lack of fact finding idiots.
  • Marina

LOL How quickly people forget that the Pats have gone to the Superbowl more than ONCE in 17 years. At the press conference, Bill gave the Giants their due respect.

He shook hands with the Giants coach, idiot. And there was a second on the clock that they weren't playing.

And what about the Giants dumping their gatorade on their coach before they even won? Miss that part?

I thought the time ended and he went to hug Coughlin. Then they addded 1 second to the clock as he was walking out. Was I seeing things?

Agree.

Yes I do think he's a sore loser. It's called sportsmanship, but apparently he doesn't know what that means.

idk y everyone keeps saying that, he went up & hugged tom caughlin before the clock actually expired then left, i say who cares...im not a patriot fan or hater.

ive said it all along that bellicheat is a classless son of a *****.