DAN S asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

what are all the patriot fans going to do now that they didn't make history?

Best Answer

they're gonna have to be quiet. They're gonna say "well, we've reached 4 super bowl in 7 years, the giants won't do that" and that is true but the bottom line is, the Giants played the best month and a half of football by a wildcard team (next to maybe the Steelers recent championship and the Raiders of old) and I dont wanna hear about "they got lucky", they won, period.

They do have a descent Baseball team, but I'm not a baseball fan. So as far as football I think this loss will stick with them for sure. The Giants played amazing and i congratulate them

• Yogini

Well, when I last saw them ( I live in Pats country) they all had their beers and went home without saying anything to me. Of course, I had the good grace not to rub salt when I was a Steelers fan on the receiving end...... what to do?

Like others have said, the Pats have been under scrutiny the whole year, yet managed to make it to the SB, for the 4th time in 7 years...Let's see if the Giants fare as well

they'll spend a whole lot of time on yahoo answers reporting all the anti-patriot questions (and answers)

The N.Y. Giants worked to get to where they are, and they won. N.E. cheated to get to the big game!!! They deserved to lose!

Hopefully be ashamed their team CHEATS

CRY and pout. To bad so sad

They'll go home and cry

well gee...go on with our lives........

that's an odd question