DAN S asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

what are all the patriot fans going to do now that they didn't make history?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

they're gonna have to be quiet. They're gonna say "well, we've reached 4 super bowl in 7 years, the giants won't do that" and that is true but the bottom line is, the Giants played the best month and a half of football by a wildcard team (next to maybe the Steelers recent championship and the Raiders of old) and I dont wanna hear about "they got lucky", they won, period.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They do have a descent Baseball team, but I'm not a baseball fan. So as far as football I think this loss will stick with them for sure. The Giants played amazing and i congratulate them

• Yogini
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, when I last saw them ( I live in Pats country) they all had their beers and went home without saying anything to me. Of course, I had the good grace not to rub salt when I was a Steelers fan on the receiving end...... what to do?

• 1 decade ago

Like others have said, the Pats have been under scrutiny the whole year, yet managed to make it to the SB, for the 4th time in 7 years...Let's see if the Giants fare as well

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

they'll spend a whole lot of time on yahoo answers reporting all the anti-patriot questions (and answers)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The N.Y. Giants worked to get to where they are, and they won. N.E. cheated to get to the big game!!! They deserved to lose!

• 1 decade ago

Hopefully be ashamed their team CHEATS

• 1 decade ago

CRY and pout. To bad so sad

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They'll go home and cry

• 1 decade ago

well gee...go on with our lives........

that's an odd question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.