ladies, do you feel fresher with a bath or shower?

Favorite Answer

Shower usually; I don't like soaking in bathwater when I'm trying to get clean. Usually, I only take a bath to relax and only after I've taken a shower so I'm not trying to get clean and sitting in my own dirty water.

Shower!

Shower. A bath is filled with your dirty water. Out with the old..in with the new!

I take baths but i ALWAYS take a shower after! I dont feel clean if i just take a bath and am trying to cleanse myself as im sitting in my dirt!

a shower cause when u take a bath u just sit in ur filthy water and when u take a shower ur filth just runs off of u

Shower :) Its easier to wash my hair that way and it just makes me feel cleaner.

But if i'm looking for something relaxing, take a bath with those scented smells!

• I feel fresher with a bath because you stay in that warm water and you clean your body that way. It feels sooo good when you come out!

shower bath is for more relsaxing

Shower....cuz in the bath the water justs sits there and God knows what could be in it ....haha

• J

A shower by far.

I feel like taking a bath is like sitting in your dirty water.