I have such a comlicated problem I doubt anyone will understand, but I am in need of advice?

Alright. My mother is an energy healer, similar to a native american shaman, and a therapist. She can other people's feelings, mine especially. She says when I go to school, I get other people's "energy" on me, and she can feel me. This causes her to get dizzy, and she can't move. So we have... show more Alright. My mother is an energy healer, similar to a native american shaman, and a therapist. She can other people's feelings, mine especially. She says when I go to school, I get other people's "energy" on me, and she can feel me. This causes her to get dizzy, and she can't move. So we have to stay apart. She went to get advice from this lady, and the lady said that it is due to my best friend. My best friend when to another country the past year, and she came back different. She was really sad to be back, and she's never really been the same. I don't know how to mention this to her. What do I say? I don't think talking to her will help. It is simply her energy that is the problem. If anyone understands this at all, PLEASEEEEEEE write advice. You can write some if you don't too, haha i'll take anything...