Carrie Underwood Fans?

Why are her fans so rude about Taylor Swift,Miranda Lambert,Kellie Pickler,and any other female artist???

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

They're rude b/c they think they will take Carrie's spot as the best female artist

I am personally a HUGE Taylor Swift fan

and I actually got angry when Carrie beat Taylor at the AMA's even though i like Carrie. Country is dog eat Dog. BUT what really matters is they're all friends

Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift and Carrie underwood all went to a hokcey game 2gether so they are obviously friends

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I Dont Have An Answer To This But I Do Have To Say

I Loove Carrie Underwood, Mirande Lambert And Taylor Swift, So We Can Say Its Not All her FAns,

• 1 decade ago

Carrie's the reason i started liking country...and after a while...i was a fan of Taylor Swift!...they both rock!..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Carrie Underwood!! But I also like Taylor Swift, Marinda Lambert and Kellie Pickler's music!!! idk.... nut I'm not rude to any of the others either.... who knows...?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

didnt think they were i am a fan of all except Miranda Lambert who has a terrible singing voice but is attractive and the only reason she is popular,

• CJ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm a carrie underwood fan and i really like taylor swift.

its not everyone.

• Amber
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Haha funny you ask that because I consider EVERY one of those girls POP singers, not country.....I met Carrie Underwood and she was a sweetheart, but they are NOT country.....they just enjoy acting like it.....they're all good singer, but POP is the way for them to go!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.