Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Marvel Characters...?

Who is your favorite Marvel character and why?

Best Answer

It would be a toss up between Storm (Ororo Munroe) and Wolverine (Logan - he will always be Logan to me.).

Why, well I love the idea that Storm is so incredibly powerful but can't use her powers fully without losing herself in them completely. She had to keep a deep sense of self control at all times even though that intensity is just bubbling there beneath the surface waiting for a chance to be released.

Wolverine... Like most men he had this alter ego that is purely instinctual, carnal, primal. Though he does a good job, most of the time, of keeping his feral side under wraps it is what makes him who he is. Whether he will admit it or not. Wolverine just wouldn't be wolverine without that side of him and his subsequent fight to keep it subdued.

Source(s): The geeky side of life.

Captain America would be my favorite Marvel character. As for why? I've never really considered that before but it's a good question.

I guess it's because despite being frozen for so many years and coming back, Steve Rogers was able to adjust and continue fighting for the things he believed in. No matter the obstacles in front of him, he kept what was true and important to him and fought for it.

The Hulk is my favorite, especially after reading through Planet Hulk and World War Hulk. Originally I liked him because he was just incredibly stronge and was able to smash anything and everything but after that series you begin to realise that there is some though placed into him so it makes him even better.

Coming in second place would be Black Bolt though, the guy seems to have to most unfortunate yet powerful ability - which is always good to read about.

I've said this before, but mine is Spider Man; Peter Parker has always been a very interesting guy to read, and the fact that his costumed alter ego has some very cool superpowers didn't hurt either.

• Takata

Haven't read a comic book in ages, but mine when I was reading them was and still is the Silver Surfer. Because I want to fly around in space with cosmic powers.

The original Captain America for he embodies the American ideals and ethos .

:0)

either the punisher cause he is cool or ghost rider i think his "super power" is really cool even though the movie was not that good

As you can see Im a Daredevil fan.

I Would have to say...Rouge,because she has the ability to temporarily take any power.