Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can Oprah be counted on...?

Can Oprah be counted on to deliver to Obama all the fat azz couch tater females who zone out to her b.s. every weekday afternoon?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm guessing you like me see her as a t.v. star...not a political figure.....I want to know why it's so important who she's backing. Why aren't they announcing regular everyday Joes. People should think for themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vice President Oprah!

• 1 decade ago

I love Oprah but she really needs to stay out of the political world. Its not for her. Don't get me wrong, I watch Oprah whenever I'm home and have NOTHING else to do but I just think she's outside her zone. The only reason she's backing Obama is because he's black. If Hillary Clinton was black, she would back Hillary because she would be a black woman.

VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes. And grow up! Insulting females even the fat butt ones is never a wise choice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes.

Oprah delivered many of the Fat Welfare Democrats to Obama. (Both men & women who watch her show everday, instead of getting a job.)

But there are still many Fat Welfare Democrats to vote for Hillary.

Hillary will Defeat the Muslim Sexist Racist.

GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

wass z matter---Jealous?

most of the audience members are pretty sharp looking.

and btw I'm not even a great fan of hers, but Oprah can pretty much do whatever the heck she wants to do.

its really not your business who she backs...we all have our own minds...the key is to use them.

• 1 decade ago

Only to gain and lose weight.

• 1 decade ago

If she can sell this fool, she really can sell anything.

• 1 decade ago

hope so

• 1 decade ago

Sadley, she can...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.