Can Oprah be counted on...?

Can Oprah be counted on to deliver to Obama all the fat azz couch tater females who zone out to her b.s. every weekday afternoon?

Favorite Answer

I'm guessing you like me see her as a t.v. star...not a political figure.....I want to know why it's so important who she's backing. Why aren't they announcing regular everyday Joes. People should think for themselves.

Vice President Oprah!

I love Oprah but she really needs to stay out of the political world. Its not for her. Don't get me wrong, I watch Oprah whenever I'm home and have NOTHING else to do but I just think she's outside her zone. The only reason she's backing Obama is because he's black. If Hillary Clinton was black, she would back Hillary because she would be a black woman.

VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gone

Yes. And grow up! Insulting females even the fat butt ones is never a wise choice.

Yes.

Oprah delivered many of the Fat Welfare Democrats to Obama. (Both men & women who watch her show everday, instead of getting a job.)

But there are still many Fat Welfare Democrats to vote for Hillary.

Hillary will Defeat the Muslim Sexist Racist.

GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!

wass z matter---Jealous?

most of the audience members are pretty sharp looking.

and btw I'm not even a great fan of hers, but Oprah can pretty much do whatever the heck she wants to do.

its really not your business who she backs...we all have our own minds...the key is to use them.

Only to gain and lose weight.

If she can sell this fool, she really can sell anything.

hope so

Sadley, she can...